ABOUT YOUR OUTCOME
This game is for illustrative purposes only. To plan for your future, you should review your needs with a financial adviser. Key features, together with a projection that is personal to your circumstances, will be provided before you make a decision to invest.
The game doesn't take into account what you may receive in state benefits or from any other source. Please note that the game outcome is only a guide and cannot be guaranteed. Below are the factors the game uses to predict a retirement age outcome.
• Length of retirement is based on life expectancy rates from Office for National Statistics, National Life Tables data from 2015-2017*.
• A yearly investment growth rate of 4.5% with fund charges of 0.75% each year.
• It’s assumed that monthly payments increase annually in line with the average weekly earnings index (AWEI).
• It’s assumed that price inflation rises by 2.0% every year.
• There are certain limits relating to how much you can pay into your pension. Tax rules can change. The value of the tax benefits of your pension depends on your individual circumstances. Your circumstances and tax rules may change in future.
Pensions are a long-term investment. The retirement benefits you receive from your pension plan are not guaranteed and will depend on a number of factors including: investment performance (and currency exchange rates where a fund invests overseas) and the value of your plan when you decide to take your benefits which isn’t guaranteed and can go down as well as up. The value of your plan could fall below the amount(s) paid in.